What is a cookie ?
Cookies have different functions. A cookie allows a site to recognize a specific user from one visit to another through a unique identifier. Some cookies can also be used to stock content found in an online shopping cart, save the language settings for a site, or direct interest-based advertisements.
What is the applicable legal framework ?
By amending the article 5(3) of Directive 2002/58/CE through the adoption of Directive 2009/136/CE, European legislators established the principle by which storing information of user equipment or accessing information already stored can only be performed with the prior consent of the user, except if these actions are strictly necessary for the provider so that it can provide a service that was expressly requested by the subscriber or user. The article 32-II of the law from January 6, 1978, includes this principle.
- To help us to recognize your browser as belonging to a prior visitor and to save the settings that you selected during your previous visit to neoma-bs.fr.
- To help us to personalise the content you see during your visit to neoma-bs.fr
- To help us to measure and assess the effectiveness of our interactive online content, its characteristics, and other communications
- To monitor the analytical data on the site, the way users use the site, and to improve the services and content on neoma-bs.fr
- To allow you to share content on the social networks via the Facebook and Twitter link buttons
How can I delete the cookies linked to my visits to neoma-bs.fr ?
You can refuse the use of your data for interest-based advertising purposes on L’Equipe.fr by visiting the IAB France site. You will still receive advertising, but it will not be interest based. You can also choose to deactivate cookies in your browser at any time by following the instructions provided in your browsers help files.
You can also directly configure your cookie preferences in your browser settings.
- Google Chrome : Go to the “tools” menu. Click on “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”, then on “Content settings”. “Allow local data to be set” will be selected. After verifying that, select “Block all third-party cookies”
- Internet Explorer : www.windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox : www.support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies